Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Party

{Photo taken on camera phone}

Our second Halloween celebration was the annual Halloween party at a friend's house. Ryne donned his "other" costume. He had two this year. This costume was his original one that I bought on clearance last year. I made the feather hat. Ryne picked the feathers and the order that he wanted me to glue them onto his hat. 2 black, 2 blue, 2 green, 2 yellow, 2 orange and 2 red. Then, when I glued them on and flipped it over...voila! The colors of the rainbow {except the black, but purple wasn't even one of our options}. It's either a very strange coincidence, or Ryne is too smart for his own good!!!

Anyway, Pehr thought his Indian costume wasn't really politically correct, and figured Ryne probably shouldn't wear it to his office party. So, we borrowed the pirate costume from one of Ryne's buddies, and Ryne actually prefers that one...go figure! I agree, the pirate costume is cuter and more fun! But, just to be clear, Ryne is 1/32 Pequot Indian {on Pehr's side}.

No comments: