Monday, February 7, 2011

Treats


The heart chocolate/pretzel treats idea I got from this blog {The Idea Room}. You will want to bookmark her site! She is amazing...check her out if you are into crafting/cooking/baking/photography. You get the idea. One of her ideas was even featured in Disney Family Fun magazine. She is a stay-at-home mom to five kids. How does she have time to do all of this...and blog about it? I think I need some lessons from her!

The treats were a hit, but I wasn't that crazy about them...besides being pretty. They were too chocolate-y. Is that possible? I say, yes. I've made similar treats like my Faux Turtles and I like those better because they're more sweet and salty with the nut, and the caramel from the Rolo gives some interest. But, they were easy and a hit...so what do I know?!

The football treats were just rice krispies using cocoa krispies instead. I shaped them easily by spraying my {clean} hands with cooking spray. They were also a hit...and yummy!

No comments: