Sunday, May 22, 2011

Truce?!

Update: Comments are now closed for this post. As of Monday, July 25th, a few new posts were post-dated. Please scroll down to view new posts as they are added. I'll post the winner of the Photo Book contest soon!


Oh...hello! It's me. The slacker blogger. I realize it's been a really {really} long time since I've posted. I have no excuse except that "life" got in the way. And, if it makes you feel any better, I've been feeling really {really} guilty about it.

I've let you down. My very loyal blog readers. Some of you may not know this, but I get weekly updates of my site "visits." And, it's also a weekly reminder that I've still not blogged. And, my weekly guilt trip. Did you know that some weeks, my blog {this little place on the interweb where I post photos and randomness about our little family} gets 80 or so "visits?" Oh, the guilt! 80 visits a week...for many {many} weeks, to see what?! Nothing's changed. {Sigh} Still, Reflections. {Granted, probably 99% of those 80 or so visits a week are most likely my parents!}

My poor, poor loyal blog readers. How bored {and possibly annoyed} you must be. I feel horrible. Terrible. I hope you will forgive me!

So, I have something very special for you!

As a small token of my appreciation for your ongoing loyalty and steadfastness, I'm going to award one of my loyal blog readers with a FREE 8" x 11" classic photo book from Snapfish*!

Here's what you need to do:

:: Make a comment on this post ::

:: You can comment** once per day, so long as comments are still open ::

:: Each comment will count as an "entry" into the random drawing ::

:: This drawing will be closed when my next post is published
{on a yet to be determined day/time} ::

:: It could close in a day...a week...a month {I have no idea...that's part of the fun}! ::

* Available with 2 cover styles: Leather with die-cut window or Linen with die-cut window (various colors). 20 pages included. Tax, shipping and handling are not included.

** To comment, you can A) log into your Google account and post a comment B) comment as "Anonymous" and leave your first name within the body along with your comment.

Note that this contest is to reward my loyal blog readers, not to encourage new readers to my personal site. Please do not promote this contest {and, thus increasing your odds of winning}!

26 comments:

MOM said...

yes your Mom and Dad check every day! Actually everytime I log on to check email or facebook.

amanda m said...

i check regularly too! love your photos, your artisitc eye, thoughtful comments and keeping up on all that is going on in your life xoxoxo, amanda

Mom said...

Now who wouldn' want daily, weekly pics of that very handsome little guy? (if I do say so myself)

Mom said...

Now just waiting for vacation at Oma and Opa's, Easter and Birthday photos!

Mom-Grandma said...

Are those flowers for me? I thought so! Love you.

Mom said...

Hurry up and do another post!!

Mom said...

Happy Memorial Day to you! A flag waving picure maybe?

amanda m said...

hi! where will guys be sitting for the parade tomorrow? hope to see you, xo, a

Mom said...

Are those flowers from your house or did he pick them from the neighbors? What kind are they?

Mom said...

He's going to charm all the girls with that smile!

Brandie said...

YAY! A new post! I try to check in often to see how you all are. We miss you!!!
B

PS...August! Remember, you need to come to Phx in August! :) Oh, and bringing your camera is a MUST!

Brandie said...

Checking in today. :) My computer has been in the shop for a week and I am so happy to have it back.

Can't wait for your next post.
:)
B

Mom/Luann said...

We all check often Brandie!! She is such a busy, busy stay at home Mom who is never at home. We were just spoiled before.

I'd love them to come in August. Erin always hated the heat, but it's 96 and humid there in CT today!

Brandie said...

What are you all up to over there???

:)

Brandie said...

It's Sunday! Are you busy planning your trip to AZ this August? :)

Have you baked any good cookies lately?

Brandie said...

Father's Day is this weekend. I bet you are going to take some cute pictures of Ryne for Pehr. Please post them when you do. It pains me to take my girls to the studio, but I'm thinking maybe I should. Wish you were here!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute, Erin! :) I visited your other blog yesterday to see any new updates! I used to check EVERY SINGLE DAY for new updates! :) ~D

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for a new blog post today? haha Will continue to check back for new photos! ~D

Brandie said...

No new post? No Father's Day update?
:)

Maybe tomorrow...

Brandie said...

I've been waking up at 4AM pretty regularly. In addition to a nice bowl of kids cereal, it's a quiet time to catch up on my computer. What are you all up to these days?
Ryne is getting so big! Miss you all. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fabulous Fourth of July weekend. Was hoping to see updated posts on your blog. I'm sure you'll update soon though! Always love checking out your blog! ~D

Brandie said...

Happy Belated 4th of July!
:)

What are you all up to?

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well! :) ~D

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, Just dropping in again to see if you've posted again. Hope you and your cute lil' fam are well. We need to have a photography phone date! :) ~D

Anonymous said...

You are funny, Erin. You're going to hit a record number of comments on this post! ~D

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. How long is your blogging hiatus? Looking forward to seeing more posts soon, hopefully! ~D