WHERE DID YOU GO?????? Come back!!!!!!!! Well, it's JUNE...and I have hope you are coming down this summer...or before the end of the year. You said maybe August or September. Any plans???? You need to meet 2 of the 3 of my kids and I need to meet Ryne...and we need a good visit...and pictures!!!!!!
"You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time." - Kindred Spirits by Brian Andreas, StoryPeople
6 comments:
Looks like a wonderful year!! Can't believe how grown up Ryne is ... such a handsome boy! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day. XOXO
Love all the pictures, what a beautiful family!
Great photos! (Love your short hair too!) ~D
where are new posts!? :) ~D
How are the Lawsons????? I miss your updates.
:)
Brandie
WHERE DID YOU GO?????? Come back!!!!!!!! Well, it's JUNE...and I have hope you are coming down this summer...or before the end of the year. You said maybe August or September. Any plans???? You need to meet 2 of the 3 of my kids and I need to meet Ryne...and we need a good visit...and pictures!!!!!!
How are you??????
Brandie
Post a Comment