Yep...it's that time of year again. Another year older. Another candle on the cake. What am I going to do on this special day? I'm going to try to stay cool with temps expected in the 90s...with no air conditioning! And, we're eating leftovers tonight...so I'm looking forward to not having to cook!
We spent the day together yesterday as a family. Pehr asked what I wanted to do for my birthday. I said I wanted to get my free ice cream from Cold Stone. And, I wanted him to take some pictures of Ryne and me. For the record, let me just note that I'm much more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it! But, Pehr was able to capture some cute shots - Thanks!
"Birthday" by The Beatles
You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.
People I know who share my birthday:
Pehr's tante (aunt) Anne
My good friend Rachel's son
My good friend Darcey's mom
Famous people who share my birthday:
Herbert Hoover (President of the United States, 1923-1933)
Rosanna Arquette (Actress)
Antonio Banderas (Actor)
Angie Harmon (Actress)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! All those shots were taken yesterday? So cute! Pehr does a good job behind the camera too. :)
Beautiful pictures!
Happy birthday.
HAPPY BLOGERIFIC BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a fun one, since you're probably in bed by now! Enjoy the new birth year! :)
Post a Comment