Friday, January 1, 2010

Flashback Friday: Welcome 2009

It's Friday, so you know what that means...

Flashback: Happy 2010! We're flashing back to January 1, 2009. This year is starting out a lot like 2009, with a snow storm on New Year's day. This photo was from one year ago, enjoying our first real snowstorm in CT. I'm pretty sure Ryne didn't even know what to think about the snow at that point. This year's much more fun in the snow, but Ryne still gets cold pretty quickly and wants to come back inside, which is fine by us. If you're not from a cold weather climate with little kids, here's the normal routine. About 20 minutes to get everyone bundled up and then about 5 minutes outside!

On another note, while I'll still be doing Flashback Fridays, I'm not going to hold myself to doing one every Friday. But, they'll still be there...just probably not every week.

No comments: