
Flashback: This photo was taken of Pehr in 1980. Other than his cute hairdo in the pic, it doesn't really go along with the rest of this week's post except that it's adorable!
Pehr's parents randomly emailed me earlier this week. Included in that email was the following poem that Pehr himself wrote in 1991. Yep...I married a poet and didn't even know it!
In honor of Valentine's Day, I think it's important to remember that as we give love to others, it's also always important to remember to love thyself...and Pehr obviously is not lacking in that department!
"Pehr"
There goes a guy with handsome hair,
Hey, what do you know it’s Pehr.
He takes good care of his fine hair,
I guess that’s why they call him Pehr.
He might be strong, he might be tough, he might have a share,
But hey, this is Pehr the guy
Who takes good care of his fine hair.
- Pehr Lawson, 1991
Now if I can just get Pehr's parents to send me the "Porkchop" poem!
No comments:
Post a Comment