Seriously. Out of all of the 500 million photos that I've taken of Ryne {which is not an exaggeration by the way}, there are very few that are just "day in the life" type of photos. Well, at least not of normal, everyday, indoor activities.
I'm a sucker for natural light and the beauty of the outdoors, what can I say. I really hate to use a flash if I don't have to. Our house is rather dark, especially in the dead of winter. So, I just don't really think to pull out my camera on regular 'ole ordinary days, doing normal everyday things.
But, the other day, we were doing our usual, not very interesting, thing and the lighting coming into our dining room at that moment inspired me to get the camera and shoot away.
So, this is a glimpse of...Thursday!
Snack
&
We even {finally} squeezed in a nap and I was able to get re-acquainted with my elliptical. Ahhh! It was a good day!


2 comments:
Looks light lots of light came shining through... Hey, need new "family" photo on your blog.
Okay, awesome. You totally played around withe color contrasts didn't you? Looks great!
Post a Comment