Thursday, December 16, 2010

School Christmas Party

Ryne had a Christmas party at his school and parents were invited to come watch their Christmas program and share in the snacks. Even Daddy took some time off of work to come for a special visit. Ryne was so excited!

Ryne made Pehr close his eyes and then proudly presented us with a hand-made {literally} wreath painting. I remember him telling me one day that "I didn't want to get my hand all green today. But, Mrs. X said it was okay. She wasn't sad. She said I could do it another day." And, I'm so glad he did do it another day, because it's such a sweet treasure!

The kids also got a surprise visit from Santa and Mrs Claus! Ryne wasn't as thrilled as last time, so his visit was quick!

Yes...Ryne pictured once again in his only Christmas sweater
{Are you sick of it yet?!?!}

No comments: