Fooled ya! This is not a current video, but a special Flashback Video.
And...O.M.Goodness! How could this video not have been posted before? Seriously, the cutest!
Brings a {huge} smile to my face and makes my heart swell!
It's hard to remember Ryne this young, and I'm glad I have this video to cherish forever!
That chubby baby. That sweet voice. That baby gibberish. That sweet and trusting and loving smile. Full of wonder and self-accomplishment.
This was right around the time when I posted the "Dizzy" "Spice Boy" and "No do that Wheel" videos. Good times...good times. After you check out this never before seen video below, feel free to take a virtual trip down memory lane by clicking on the VIDEOS link on my sidebar. All the way back to July 2008 and some of Ryne's first steps!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment