I try to find good deals on everything. My philosophy is no different with most gift-giving occasions. I figure that if I can find items on sale, then I can buy more with my original spending budget for said occasion. Finding the perfect gift for someone that is also a great bargain is super hard, but very rewarding work!
For instance, take an upcoming baby shower that I'm attending. Now, I'm pretty certain that she doesn't read my blog, otherwise I wouldn't be sharing this information. I do like to share my great finds with anyone who'll listen...but not to the recipient!

- 2 Sonoma Organics Baby tees (check out the super cute hangers that they came with too!) - $8.40 on clearance - retail value $28.00
- 1 Carters convertible khaki pants/capris - $1.60 on clearance - retail value $16.00
Using a $10 Kohl's voucher* that came in a circular in the mail = FREE
And, now I can still get her a nice Babies R Us gift card to go along with it!
*I have no idea why I'm getting these vouchers, but this is the second free voucher that I've gotten in the mail in the last couple of months. Hey...keep 'em coming!
2 comments:
You found those at Kohl's? Super cute! (No sales tax on clothes?? Must be nice!)
Yep...I ♥ Kohls! And, love the no sales tax - on clothes OR shoes!!!
Post a Comment