Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Impromptu

Lately, when Pehr calls to say he's on his way home from work, Ryne wants to go to his bedroom window and look for Daddy's car. Super cute...but it's also a 25 to 30 minute drive for Pehr to get home. So...what to do? Sometimes I bring in his little chair so he can sit in front of the window, but yesterday the lighting was pretty neat so I grabbed my camera for an impromptu photo session.

Here's the progression of a photo shoot with a toddler:

#1 - Adorable!
#2 - "Smile for a picture!" Aww so sweet!
#3 - Uh, oh...starting to look mischievous
#4 - "Can you smile for Mommy?" Why is he sticking out his tongue?!
#5 - Giggles
#6 - Yes, I get it...you're H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!
#7 - Yep, still funny! "Silly goose!"
#8 - "C'mon...just one more smile" {Nope}
#9 - A few minutes after all the hilarity wore out. "Hey, Ryne?" Huh?!?!


And, of course, after the photo shoot, Ryne ran over to see all of his pictures on the camera so he could confirm just how hilarious he really is. Check!

1 comment:

Go Zesty with Dee! said...

I can TOTALLY relate! Toddler shoots, especially doing them solo, is SO hard! But they are still really cute. I actually like the ornery ones of Ryne! It's personality at its best!