Monday, September 28, 2009

Soon

We almost went and got Ryne's haircut on Sunday. Almost. I decided to wait until next weekend. Maybe. Or, perhaps I'm just putting it off as long as I can.

Yes, he does need a haircut. Now that fall is here and it's not as humid, it's become quite obvious that a trip to the kid's salon is inevitable. Soon.

When I ask Ryne if he wants to go get his hair cut, he says "No. Soon." So, soon it is...

{As always}
Click to view larger

5 comments:

SunnyInspiration said...

Cute collage (as always!) Looking forward to seeing Ryne with his new cut!

SPG said...

Mohawk. that's my vote. Can't go wrong.

Mom said...

You might have to use bribery.. Hey, how about a "ring pop"

Unknown said...

His hair looks so cute! Ben's hair is like Ryne's...has a cute curl to it and I find it so hard to get it cut. Ben hates getting his hair cut so it's on the long side (but that's o.k.) Hope you and the fam are doing well! I love checking into your blog to see the pics. :-)

Unknown said...

BTW...willya is me, Kathleen Thomas... :-)