
Ryne looked at our wedding photo on the bookcase and asked "Where is me in this picture?" I found it funny at the time because one of his little friends had asked her parents the same question just a couple of weeks earlier!
"Red light means stop. Green light means you GO!"
Ryne gets a little sad when he wakes up on Monday morning and asks where Daddy is and finds out he had to go back to work. He knows Daddy is home all day on the weekend. And, usually by Tuesday or Wednesday he's asking me if it's the weekend yet? One time he very sadly said "Maybe one day there be another weekend."
Ryne was being extra hyper one day and Pehr jokingly asked him if Mommy gave him caffeine? "No. I don't need caffeine." {So true!} If only I could bottle up the energy of a toddler...
When I ask Ryne why he's crying/sad/mad/upset he says "Um, I'm just being grumpy!"
"I'm not sad anymore. I'm happy!"
"Put this in the fridgerator and make it nice and cold!"
Ryne asked me what a panda says? I said Roooaaarrrrr! He replied "No. Only lion says Roooaaarrrrr!"
Ryne's usually pretty good about going to the store and playing with and trying out all the toys and going home empty handed. But, one day he asked if he could pick out a car and I told him he'd need to wait until Christmas and that maybe he should ask Santa for a new car. Then on the way home that day he said "I don't need Thomas choo-choo anymore. I just need cars!"
I was giving Ryne his bath and he was playing with his bath toys and said "Big bird lost his wallet." So, I asked him where did he lose it? "Under the water. Let's go find it!"
The other night I was playing with Ryne and he told me "I did a toot." {You did?} "Yeah. Just a little baby toot. Right in your nose!" When Pehr came in, I told him about it and we all started laughing, which egged Ryne on so he proceeded to say "I did a toot right in your hair/elbow/knuckles/toes/chin, etc..." and thought he was hilarious!
"My name Ryne the Lion. That what Daddy says."
"It's cold outside. It's winter today."
1 comment:
Already backseat drivers . . . Last night Kaylynn started yelling in the car "Mommy stop! This light is red. Now you can go b/c it's green."
Post a Comment