We're excited to have my parents and brother out for a nice, long Christmas visit! And, the thought of our first white Christmas will also be a sight to behold. We can't wait to see Ryne run out of his room on Christmas morning and take in all of the sights and sounds around him! I'm sure he will be overwhelmed and overjoyed at it all! We'll be integrating family traditions and maybe starting some new ones of our own.
It's bittersweet, though, and we will dearly miss the Lawson family and all of our friends out in Arizona this year.
Speaking of stockings, I still haven't finished Ryne's stocking {again}! But, I've made progress (i.e. actually opened the package and started it) and I'm 99.9% sure that he'll have his very own handmade, cross-stitched stocking hung in time for his fourth Christmas. That kid is so deprived, I'm telling you!
No comments:
Post a Comment