Friday, August 13, 2010

Passing the Torch

May the force be with you!

We decided it was time for Pehr to dig out his Star Wars action figures and hand them down to Ryne. I asked Pehr if he was prepared to share his "toys" with Ryne, and he looked at me like I was crazy...of course he was fine with it! But...shortly after passing the torch to his son, I was playing mediator about who would get to be Boba Fett {Pehr's all-time favorite}. "Mommy, you get to be Princess Leia" {Go figure!}

It is actually pretty funny to hear Ryne talking about Boba Fett, Princess Leia and R2D2. Ryne knows that these toys used to be Daddy's toys when he was a little boy, and he thinks it's pretty cool that he gets to play with them now! And, I bet Pehr was happy that Ryne doesn't play with my Cabbage Patch doll as much as he used to

No comments: