This weekend I found one of my old Cabbage Patch dolls in our storage room and brought it in for Ryne to play with. To my credit, I first tried to find some of Ryne's old "boy" newborn clothes that might fit on her, but alas I could not find any. So, the pink outfit stayed. Well, Ryne loves his baby. He tells me the baby needs a diaper and a bottle and needs to go NiNi and puts his finger to his mouth and whispers "quiet" when she's sleeping. It's so cute! Pehr was fine with the idea, more so than I thought he'd be. However, he did say under his breath "Ryne knows the baby stays inside the house, right?" Sure he does {wink}!
Well, guess who Ryne would not part with when we went to the grocery store today? I tried, I really did! I even asked him if the baby could stay in the car, but he insisted "No, baby in!" And, honestly, how could I resist? He so loves his baby!

Do I at least get bonus points since Ryne was wearing his "My Dad Rocks" t-shirt?! I hope so!
5 comments:
I still love my Cabbage Patch dolls. I am pretty sure they are in my parent's attic somewhere, but they were my constant companions. Lucky boy!
I think it's adorable! Why is it girls can be "moms" in play and be socially acceptable, but boys can't be "dad" in play!?!? Cute pics!
Neh, I had a Cabbage Patch doll (probably a leftover from you) that I loved, and I think we can all agree that I turned out excellent! ;)
Awwe! I have searched like crazy for a cabbage patch doll for Bella with blonde hair and hazel eyes, but no luck yet. I loved my first one. Ryne has gotten so big, I can't believe it! He's such a doll :)
So cute! I think he is starting to look like such the little man! The dolly doesn't diminish that at all :-)
Post a Comment