It's another busy week in the Lawson household! Ryne has two music classes, and art class demo and playgroup and Pehr and I have events on three evenings this week. But, we have a nice 3-day weekend to look forward to!
Let's see, what else is new...
I've been busy mediating between the boys about sharing matchbox cars. I've repeated the phrase "Ryne, please share your cars with Daddy" way too many times over the last several days!
Ryne thinks my car needs to be washed (I agree)! "Mommy car dirty. Mommy car bubble bath for all clean."
Ryne calls our "pet" spider that keeps building it's web near our front door "Spider-Man!"
Monday night we had a freeze warning in our area, but today was beautiful and in the mid-60s with temps near 80 in the forecast!
My final bulbs have bloomed, so pretty photos coming soon!
Ryne really, really, really likes watermelon...more on that to come in the next day or two, time permitting!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment