Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Silhouettes

Pehr woke up this morning very sore. Hmmm...let's see. Could it be from mowing the lawn, carrying two bookcases up the stairs (I know my back is sore from that), showing off his mad soccer skills with Ryne or maybe walking 18 holes of golf this weekend? Perhaps.

Or, it could be from this...


Last night I had Pehr help me practice my silhouettes for this week's theme over at I ♥ Faces. At first I just took some side shots of his face, but they weren't really all that exciting and not what I was hoping for. So, I encouraged him to jump in the air and "get crazy." Over and over and over again. He was pooped! I briefly looked through the pics on my camera and thought some of them turned out pretty neat. But, just for fun, I also wanted to see if I could get any cool shots of Pehr throwing our 31 pound son into the air.

So, yeah...I have no idea why Pehr could be sore today!

3 comments:

SunnyInspiration said...

Those shots are awesome! Love the purple in the background. (Hope his back is feeling better though!)

Brandie said...

I've never been to that site before. Thanks for sharing.
When I have some time, I'm gonna check it out (and try some silhouette shooting myself!).

You inspire me!

Luann said...

He's always such a good sport being your muse.... I can just picture you saying OK again, again!!!