This week, however, has shown temps back in the 60s and even starting to creep back into the 70s. But, just around the corner, temps will be back into the 50s, with a crispness in the air and a roaring fire in the hearth. I can do without the snow for now, but otherwise, FALL...bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE this photo! You'll have to enter it for something at IheartFaces!
Miss you guys and I'm so sorry I've been terrible at corresponding lately. With family stuff, being preggo and just trying to keep up w/ Sahara, her schedule, and the bit of photography I've been doing, I don't know where time is going...
Anyway I do hope all is well in CT. I do enjoy browsing your blog when I can to catch up. Can't believe how Ryne is growing! What a big boy, doing baskets and all now! :-)
XOXO,
Deann
Post a Comment