
Well, before I knew it, Ryne was born and I hadn't yet made his stocking! I was disappointed that he wouldn't have his own stocking in time for his first Christmas. But it worked out fine since we didn't even decorate our apartment because we were in the middle of putting our stuff in storage prior to moving to Paris. And, we spent Christmas at home with our families in Arizona so Ryne had a stocking at our parent's houses. Well...now another year has come and (almost) gone and his stocking is still in the kit, unopened, and will probably not get made again this year! See, the thing is that I made mine and Pehr's stockings after we got married, so Ryne has to have his own to match ours. Maybe (if pigs fly) I'll get it done (or started) in time for this Christmas. But, somehow I doubt it and that just makes me sad! I'm such a bad Mommy!
4 comments:
There's nothing bad about making the stocking for next year. You're busy, and you're spending quality time with Ryne. That's much more important.
Didi
kay this is totally off topic... but did you reveal the color of Ryne's room?? I keep looking :) And yeah.I still have a project like that stocking sitting half finished since I was pregnant with my first whom is now five.lol.
I'm glad I am not the only one with unfinished projects. I bought material to make Ellie a new blanket since hers is in rags and that was six months ago!
Good luck. You still have a couple months to get that stocking completed! ~D
Post a Comment