Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some Sights…So Far!

So far we have gone to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. I’m sure we will be back many times and we hope to tour the actual museum next time. We also took a nice walk along the Seine River. I just love to admire all of the architecture around the city! It is so beautiful! There are some very magnificent churches that are quite impressive. As most of you know, scenic photography is a hobby of mine so I am enjoying every minute! Here are some pics we have taken so far…MANY more to come!

Eiffel Tower


Seine River and Eiffel Tower

Louvre

Sacre Coeur Basilica


St. Augustin

2 comments:

Heather said...

So beautiful! Is it warm or cold over there right now?

Lady Lawson said...

Hey Heather! Paris reminds me a lot of Seattle weather-wise actually. Usually it's overcast. We had a few really nice days when we first got here and then it got cloudy and cold (not even out of the 30s)! Then this past weekend it was beautiful and warm (almost 60)! Today was rainy all day.