Monday, February 9, 2009
Baby Needs a New Hat!
I bought Ryne a new hat today {sniff, sniff}. His old hat (you know the one...he's worn it in pretty much every outdoor photo we've taken over the last year and a half) is starting to get too small. It's pretty sad, actually. I think his old hat can last us the rest of this season, but we'll have to retire it after that. My Mom bought Ryne that hat shortly after he was born, with some urging from my aunt. It was on sale - that was my aunt's reasoning. My Mom wasn't so sure, but she bought it anyway. And, to be honest, I wasn't so sure it would get much use either. Well...flash forward to the present, and I love that hat! Ryne wears it all the time and we get comments on it every time he wears it. I'm gonna miss that hat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ah Man, that is a sad day! But it had a good run! Love the colors on the new one.
Post a Comment