Flashback: This is a photo of Pehr's parents when they got engaged in 1971. They were married later that same year. I just love this photo! Black and white photos are classic and elegant...and that's mostly what I have around the house for just that reason. There's just something so simple and pure about it!
It's so neat to see how much Pehr's sister resembles her mother - wow! And, it's nice to see Pehr's dad with a clean shaven face since he's had a beard and/or mustache pretty much the entire time I've known him!
Pehr's parents share our love of playing cards and board games, which can get pretty competitive! His mom and I both enjoy bargain hunting and doing anything crafty. Pehr's dad and I have a passion for photography. It makes for a good time when we're all together.
Thank you for giving me your son and for making me a part of your family!

3 comments:
What a great looking couple!
I'm glad to know them.
+1 to what Mom said. What an awesome picture!
I don't know if I've ever seen that picture. I love it!
Post a Comment