Fall is definitely here! There are a ton of leaves on the ground and there is a chill in the air! A few weeks ago, when Ryne and I would go on our walks, I would find a pretty leaf on the ground and pick it up and give it to him. Now when we go for walks, he wants me to pick up every leaf! He says "Mia, mia, mia!" (translation: "More, more more!"). Today he had fun playing with the leaves in our yard.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like you in those pictures!!! His ouchie looks alot better. Fall is here in Tucson also. 91 degrees today! Low of 61. But rain and 80 by Sunday. Can't wait for those lower electric bills!
"You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time." - Kindred Spirits by Brian Andreas, StoryPeople
1 comment:
Looks like you in those pictures!!!
His ouchie looks alot better.
Fall is here in Tucson also. 91 degrees today! Low of 61. But rain and 80 by Sunday. Can't wait for those lower electric bills!
Post a Comment