This year for Halloween, Ryne was a...CLOWN! Ha! Fooled all of y'all! Yep, we went Trick or Treating early this year and had a great time. I must say that Ryne was the cutest clown out there! At first he wasn't sure about taking the candy, but then he got the hang of it and would take pieces out from the buckets. We would tell him to say Thank You, but instead he would just stare at them for a few seconds and then give them a huge smile (see pic below!) and everyone loved it. Then, at one point he wanted to take all of his candy and line it up on the sidewalk. After a while, he knew to take a piece of candy and then hand it to Pehr to put in his bag (actually his clown hat since we knew he wouldn't wear it). We had a blast!
BTW - I wanted to paint his nose and cheeks red, but all the face paint I found said not for children under 8 years old, and I'm such a stickler for the rules. And, no, I don't have bright red lipstick lying around the house, because I know that was going to be your next question!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Wow, you really did trick us all. So, I'm 0/2 on your polls...
That is realy cute :-)
And I have noticed that Ryne is looking alot like his daddy.
I definitely think that he must have been the cutest clown. That smile is precious.
Great pictures, fun day!
He is seriously the cutest thing EVER!!!! I love following along and getting to see him grow up from a distance.
Apples for the first time! I remember when Ella had her first apple, seems like yesterday. All of the little things that stand out as milestones are so exciting!
What a super cute costume this year and last. I hope he wins the contest.
I have been super busy but I'm trying to catch up. Thanks for posting and I'll tune in soon!
B
Cute! How did I miss this post? ~D
Post a Comment