Friday, October 3, 2008

Flashback Friday: Happy Birthday Mom!

It's Friday, so you know what that means...

Flashback: In honor of my Mom's birthday next week, this flashback post is dedicated to her. This picture is my Mom's highschool graduation picture. I love this picture - she's so beautiful! Some people say I look just like my Mom, and to that I say "Thank you!" My Mom has always been there for me, and even across all the miles, we're still as close as can be and talk pretty much every day. She's caring and thoughtful and I hope she knows how much I love and appreciate her! Happy Birthday Mom!

5 comments:

SPG said...

Crap, Mom's birthday is coming up? ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sissy (for giving Shawn the hint).

I was just thinking that maybe you'd post that picture this week. Thanks for all the kind words, and for being my best girlfriend. I'm glad you don't mind looking like me! I've enjoyed every minute of our 30 years together and you have always been there for me also. That's what friends are for!!! Love MOM

Lin and Didi Lawson said...

I agree, your mom was and still is beautiful. And, yes, you look a lot like her.
Happy birthday, Luann.

Didi

Anonymous said...

Sweet post! Both our mom's have birthdays this month! :) ~D

Em said...

You do look like your Mom. I'm so glad that you are friends. I enjoy getting to know all your family better through your blog.