Thursday, October 16, 2008

Running Away

Today was a nice day. Pehr had a community service event at work and they finished up early so he came home around 1:30 and then worked downstairs for a couple of hours. When he finished up we went on a family walk around the neighborhood. It was a beautiful day and the leaves are falling...I just love it! Since it was a special day, I decided that Teddy should go with us on our walk.

After we got home, we let Ryne play around in the driveway (he prefers the gravel driveway to the grassy yard). Anyway, I took this picture as Ryne was walking down the driveway away from the house. This photo cracked me up, because it's totally what I would picture if he was running away. "I've got my Teddy and I'm leaving!" LOL! Yes, that is our gravel driveway (which is quite long) under ALL of those leaves.


Heading back home with Daddy after a failed runaway attempt (I love this photo)

Still having second thoughts about running away

And...all is right in the world again!

4 comments:

Lin and Didi Lawson said...

Did I see Ryne's hair curling in the back? Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Teddy is almost as big as Ryne.. Is Cubbie jealous? Nice surprise to have a family afternoon mid week...

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos! ~D

Em said...

I love the pictures with teddy, the one with Daddy is great! It is fun the get so much personality with the pictures.