Friday, October 24, 2008

Flashback Friday: Shawny's Turn!

It's Friday, so you know what that means...


Flashback: It's Shawny's turn! I know you've been waiting... I could've gotten you good, real good. But, alas I'm feeling good today and I'll leave the vengeful photo hanging over your head for the time being and save it for a later date. You should be scared...very scared! LOL!

Since we just visited the zoo last weekend, I felt this picture was appropriate. This photo is from August 1987 during a visit to a petting zoo. So, I was 9 and Shawn was 4. We called Shawn "Stick Boy" back then because he was so skinny! Even though we're 4 and a half years apart, we were close growing up and still are today. We don't always see eye to eye on things like politics and religion, but we agree to disagree. I'm so proud of my little brother. I don't know where the time went, but he's now a homeowner, has a nice girlfriend and a great job that he enjoys. Shawn's the comedian of the family and you can always count on him for a good laugh. Thanks Shawny!

4 comments:

SPG said...

Nah, I'm not scared, I like the publicity ;)

I don't think I've ever seen this pic!

Anonymous said...

"Nice" girlfriend??? I'm way cooler than "nice"!

Lady Lawson said...

Ha ha ha! Sorry B. I was rushing to post this during Ryne's nap and wasn't being very creative. I do realize now that "nice" is a little lackluster. I know how to make it up to you...how about "SUPER DUPER nice"?!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic. ~D