Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bubbles!

You can't have warm, summertime weather without BUBBLES! I was playing around with my camera and Ryne's bubble machine trying to get some cool shots while Pehr and Ryne dipped their feet into our creek to cool off!

4 comments:

SPG said...

My God, you're an incredible photographer.

African Kelli said...

look at all that gorgeous hair in your family! and lovely work with these!!

Lady Lawson said...

Thanks Shawny!

And, Kelli, I just have to mention that I was at Kohl's this weekend with Ryne and the cashier said "Looks like someone needs a haircut but Mommy doesn't want to cut it!" He he he!!! I think we will be getting it cut for the 1st time around his 2nd birthday which is just a few short weeks away!

SunnyInspiration said...

Great pics. Love the bubbles! (Ryne has never had a haircut? My niece got her first haircut at 5 mos!)