Friday, April 17, 2009

Flashback Friday: Family Hike!

It's Friday, so you know what that means...


Flashback: This photo was taken in 1978 in North Carolina. That's Pehr in the backpack getting a lift from his Dad while on a family nature hike. This photo's so sweet to me. Pehr's brother and sister are both looking up at their Dad...I wonder what they're talking about? I love that Pehr is the only one looking at the camera! What really draws me to this photo is that it's so reminiscent of our own little nature walks that we now take as a family and Pehr carrying Ryne around in the backpack.

Pehr's Dad has a birthday coming up next week...so we're sending him a big {early} birthday wish his way!

4 comments:

SunnyInspiration said...

Very sweet photograph.

Lin and Didi Lawson said...

I agree, it is a cute picture, and to think that I took it is even more amazing, because I'm a lousy photographer.

Lin and Didi Lawson said...

Where did you get the picture? I don't remember that one at all. I'm glad you have it. It really is a sweet photo. LLL

Pirijo and Donny said...

I don't think I've ever seen this picture. Thanks for sharing. (I copied it to my files.)