Flashback: These photos are from November 2007 during a "photo shoot" I did at our apartment in Seattle when Ryne was 6 months old! I love how the blue blanket bring out his big blue eyes and the pop of yellow from the rubber ducky. I love the fat rolls on his arms, his serious look and one goofy smile, and the fact that you can tell he's clearly teething! I had so much fun taking these photos! Yeah, the days of Ryne enduring one of my photo shoots and actually sitting still for more than one second are long gone!
So, this is where I need your help! Please vote (in the Comments section of this post) for your favorite photo (Hint: click the above photo to view larger). I'm going to enter one of these into next week's Photo Challenge over at I ♥ Faces. The theme is going to be Easter/Spring. Now, I can't guarantee that I'll select the most popular photo, because as Pehr knows all too well, sometimes I ask for input but still go with what I want to do anyway - ha! But, I'd love your comments and suggestions anyway, and if you can even tell me why you selected that photo as your favorite, I'd appreciate it! You have until Sunday night to vote! Thanks!
5 comments:
Middle top one. That was always one of my favorites. But you should change the date to November 2007...
Happy Easter
#5. All are cute though. Good job Ms. Photographer.
I would pick #5. He looks directly at you in that wise fashion of his, trusting, loving, totally at peace with the world.
#2
#5 has my vote. LLL
Post a Comment