Sunday, April 12, 2009

Collage Craziness!

So, you may be wondering, what's up with all of the collages lately? Well, not only did I just figure out that Picasa had that capability and it's fun to play around with, but I also noticed that my photo storage on Blogger's already at over 50% capacity in just over a year, and if I keep posting like I usually do, I will go over my limit soon and then what? Start a new blog? Does Blogger start charging me because I have to "upgrade" to a higher storage account? I really don't know.

So, in the meantime, the collages allow me to post several photos at a time at 3 or 4MB total instead of 3 or 4MB per photo!

Don't forget you can click on the collages to view them larger.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Seriously, I was just going to comment, "How do you make your collages, I LOVE them?" - then, this post explained it all.
THANKS!!!!!!!

PS...I always LOve your pictures, Ryne is so cute!