Friday, November 6, 2009

Around...


We're around. Living our crazy life as usual. Things have been busy and Ryne is trying to drop his naps, which doesn't leave much free time to blog...or read...or workout...or work on my photography...or cross-stitch his Christmas stocking {remember THIS post from Sept 2008?! Yeah...still not even close to being done!!!}. Or relax! You get the idea.

I'm skipping the Flashback this week since I have no idea which picture to use {thinking ahead of time would come in handy here}.

I do have a post in progress with some funny/cute/witty Ryne's Ramblings, so hopefully that will be coming soon. And, maybe even some new photos. If I can get my act together.

I'm soooo looking forward to Christmas already. It's been cold lately {not even sure we got out of the 40s today} and I really want to put the Christmas tree up...like this weekend. But, we won't. I'm more than half way done with Christmas shopping...exciting!

Oh, yeah. And, Ryne's allergies and "the cough" seems to be back again this season. Ugh! We've been through every possible scenario with the doctors, so we're just not quite sure what to do now. We have a filter on the heating vent, an air purifier running when he sleeps and a humidifier. In addition to the space heater in his room, it feels like a hospital room with all of the machines and noises. Ryne's also getting some "lemonade" (lemons, honey and water) for his cough. We really want to avoid the steroid nebulizer and medications if we can help it, since we're not even sure what the cause is. What to do...what to do...not fun!

Happy Friday!

No comments: