If you’re an online shopper like me, you’ll be glad to take advantage of this free program. I know I’ve told some of you about Ebates before, but in case you forgot it’s a shopping site that gives you anywhere from 1-25% Cash Back every time you shop online at major retailers. You can shop at over 900 of your favorite online stores including Barnes & Noble, Gap, Target, Babies R Us, Old Navy, JCPenney, Kohls, iTunes, 1800Flowers, Shutterfly, Kodak EasyShare Gallery, Travelocity and Expedia (honestly, the list goes on, and on, and on!). Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales! I only found out about this site at the end of last year, and I really wish I would have known about it sooner.
It’s free to sign up and if you list me as your referral, we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase. You receive the Big Fat Check rebate quarterly. All you have to do is sign into your Ebates account, select your favorite online store from their massive list, and shop like you normally do. The % back even applies to your shipping costs! I’ve already received over $20 cash back – just from shopping as I normally would online the past couple of months! Sometimes I kick myself because I forget to check Ebates first before I shop – so really I should have received more cash back, but every little bit of savings helps in the long run!
Click this link to sign up (and the referral is automatic). I also added the link to My Favorites in the sidebar on my blog:
Ebates - Join Now!
It’s free to sign up and if you list me as your referral, we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase. You receive the Big Fat Check rebate quarterly. All you have to do is sign into your Ebates account, select your favorite online store from their massive list, and shop like you normally do. The % back even applies to your shipping costs! I’ve already received over $20 cash back – just from shopping as I normally would online the past couple of months! Sometimes I kick myself because I forget to check Ebates first before I shop – so really I should have received more cash back, but every little bit of savings helps in the long run!
Click this link to sign up (and the referral is automatic). I also added the link to My Favorites in the sidebar on my blog:
Ebates - Join Now!
ENJOY! Happy shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment