Today Ryne and I had a playdate at Parc de Monceau. It’s one of the most popular parks in Paris. Established in 1769, it became a public park in 1860. It’s full of English-style gardens, ponds and winding paths. There are statues scattered throughout as well. Famous French Impressionist painter, Claude Monet, created 5 paintings of the park between 1876 and 1878. Today, the park is popular among young families, runners and is a favorite lunch spot for the locals. It’s even equipped with Wi-Fi!
The weather was nice today – as in it didn’t rain while we were there. We even got to see the sun a couple of times! I can’t wait for the rain to go away and the weather to warm up so we can spend more time outside! However, thus is Paris in the Spring! C’est la vie!
The weather was nice today – as in it didn’t rain while we were there. We even got to see the sun a couple of times! I can’t wait for the rain to go away and the weather to warm up so we can spend more time outside! However, thus is Paris in the Spring! C’est la vie!

Pond surrounded by a semi-circular colonnade - one of the many features at the park. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take many pics, but hopefully we'll be back again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment