I updated our blog photo with our family Christmas pic from this year. There were a few other good candidates that I thought I'd share with everyone as well. We took these photos on Veteran's Day when Pehr had the day off of work. We went on a nature hike and at the last minute decided to bring the tripod along to try and get our Christmas photo taken care of. Well, I think we got some great shots of our family. Ryne did amazingly, especially considering there wasn't anyone on the other side of the camera! He was such a good sport!
It was a tough decision but we finally decided on this one because we just could not ask for a better expression on Ryne's face. Such a cutie! Merry Christmas everyone!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
very cute! theres no way my kids would have all looked at the camera let alone had such cute smiles !
Cute. How fun that you do an annual Christmas picture! ~D
Yep, got MINE in the mail already ;)
See you soon, soon, soon!
great pics
Post a Comment