Ryne did like the snowman character, but Rudolph and the others were not happy encounters - sometimes involving tears (poor guy)!
We had a great time and they put on quite a production. In addition to pictures with Santa, every child got a nice gift - Ryne got a Clifford Ride On toy that he can scoot around the house on! We were thinking by "gift" they meant a candy cane or something! They had face painting and airbrushing, balloon animals, a discovery center where kids could make a hat with a flashing light (Ryne just liked the flashing light) and a Cirque du Jour ice skating extravaganza show featuring some national champion skaters (we missed the show, which is fine because I don't think Ryne would have sat through it anyway).
Here's a picture I took today that would have been Ryne's Christmas photo if I hadn't already printed 80 copies of his other one. I just love it!
2 comments:
Haha, aww...he'll warm up to the jolly guy ;)
I love the Santa photos. Too much fun even if they are crying :-) Also, love the photo of Ryne that you would have liked to use. Love the angle and his expression. :-)
Post a Comment