Friday, December 5, 2008

Flashback Friday: Up in the Sky!

It's Friday, so you know what that means...


Flashback: What's that up in the sky? It's a bird...it's a plane...no, it's Erin! Yep, that's me jumping out of a plane for my birthday in 2002. Pehr and I both took the plunge in Eloy, Arizona and jumped out of a working plane at 13,000 feet...willingly. It was great, and actually I think that bungee jumping in 2004 was more terrifying! But, now that I'm a mother, I sure am glad I got all of that risk-taking stuff out of my system prior to having a child because I couldn't possibly imagine doing it again now!

Pehr and I are both adventurous and I definitely think that Ryne has that streak in him as well. I already dread the day that he comes up to me and says "I want to jump out of a plane!" What goes around, comes around. Oh...my poor parents!

No comments: