We had a great time visiting with Pehr's entire family. It was so neat to see all of the kids together and interacting. Ryne had a blast with all of his cousins. It was a whirlwind trip, but we were able to get some good, quality family time in there as well.
The last time we were all together was 2 years ago, and that was before Ryne and his cousin were born. Needless to say, that meant that we were long overdue for a new family photo. Pehr's dad is a great photographer so we set up the camera in the backyard and took lots of photos!
2 comments:
Awwe! You guys look great! I can't believe your hair is already so long, lucky! I'll have to post our family shots from Christmas...but they aren't dignified or outdoors or half as nice :) I hope you had a great trip!
The pictures turned out good. You guys look great! When are you coming back for a visit, my kids want to know?
Post a Comment