Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday: Green Family circa 1983

It's Friday, so you know what that means...


Flashback: This photo was taken in Germany, a few months after my brother was born in 1983. I'm not sure of the exact date of this photo, but I was around 5 years old. I actually don't remember having many family photos taken while growing up. This is one of the only one that comes to mind when I think about it. And, because of that, it's a treasure indeed! I love my Mom's feathered "Farrah Fawcett" hairdo! She pulls it off well!

I talked to my Mom today to inquire about the date of this photo, and she asked "Where do you get all of these photos?!" I honestly don't remember how I acquired them. It's possible that I stole borrowed them and just never gave them back. Not to worry, once I get all of my photos scanned I can give her back the originals (and a digital CD)!

Don't you just love the 80s?!

5 comments:

Lin and Didi Lawson said...

Doesn't your mom ever get older? She still looks the same today as she does in the picture. How does she do it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Didi, How much do I owe you?

I can see Ryne in that picture of Erin...

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love looking back through old photos!

African Kelli said...

Aw, so cute! And I swear we all have the same orange-tint childhood photos.

SPG said...

Uhh...yeah, Mom definitely pulls off the hairdo. Not sure what's going on with Dad's hair, on the other hand. I suppose that's the eternal question...