Monday, March 2, 2009

Yin & Yang

Sunday we braced for the big winter storm that didn't come (at least not until the middle of the night - we woke up to 8 inches this morning!) So, we stayed in our jammies for most of the day and I baked some cookies that I found on a blogger friend's site. These cookies were very tasty, but not as easy as I thought they'd be.


And, they didn't turn out as pretty as they could've been either. I'm not sure that they'd make Martha Stewart very proud. But, in the end, they were yummy and that's what counts around here!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw those cookies on her site too. She has a great blog. So, were the cookies pretty tasty??!!

Lin and Didi Lawson said...

Ryne looks so like Pehr in the first picture when he was that age. Just cute.

Em said...

They look yummy! Lounge days like that are fun:)