This photo was taken this morning from our back (upper) deck - around 7:30am. We have french doors from the dining room that lead to our deck, and whenever I see a sight like this, I can't resist taking a photo...and of course, sharing it with everyone! It makes for a good start to a Monday!
"You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time." - Kindred Spirits by Brian Andreas, StoryPeople
3 comments:
Did you go on a walk this morning, or is this a view from your house?
This photo was taken this morning from our back (upper) deck - around 7:30am. We have french doors from the dining room that lead to our deck, and whenever I see a sight like this, I can't resist taking a photo...and of course, sharing it with everyone! It makes for a good start to a Monday!
Beautiful shot!
Post a Comment