Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Out and About...

We enjoyed some decent weather this weekend (mid 50s to low 60s!) and it was nice to just get out and about after being stuck indoors most of the winter! Ryne loves to be outside. When we ask if he's ready to go inside he says "Nope. Why?" And, if you ask him what his favorite thing to play with outside, he'll say "Rocks!" Yep, he's our little rock collector...our little geologist in training!

Here are some pics I took of Ryne at our house on Saturday and at a nearby park on Sunday.

SATURDAY

Doing "Wheels on the Bus"

Collecting rocks - FUN!

Watching the people walking and running by our house, which was especially exciting when they had a puppy in tow!

More rock collecting. Notice the too big size 2T big boy clothes. I was too lazy to take them off after I tried them on him earlier that morning.

SUNDAY

Not sure what he was doing in this pic - looks like he's on the mound ready for the windup or something!

Look, Mom! I'm on the big boy swing (with Daddy close by)!

Ryne found this perfect little spot to sit and rest...after some strenuous rock collecting.

Tall as a tree!

More rocks! Sometimes when he found a rock, we'd say "Oh, that's a good one!" So, from then on, every time he found a rock he'd say "good one!" Some of the ones that Pehr handed him got rejected though...I guess they just weren't good enough for our little geologist!

1 comment:

Em said...

Great pictures! Looks like beautiful weather, but I can't tell how cold it is:)