Ryne is now 10 months old. He’s doing the army crawl like a pro and follows us around the house and tries to pull himself up. His new favorite trick is rolling onto his tummy when he’s on the bed and scooting backwards to try and get down. This is especially fun when it’s diaper changing time! He loves looking at himself in the mirror – instant entertainment. He really enjoys “reading” and being read to, which is a nighttime ritual. His favorite books are the ones with babies or animals in them and he loves to lift the flaps in the lift-the-flap books! Some other things he has found that are fun to play with (all “no-no’s” of course) are the dirty wheels on his stroller, our dirty shoes, the radiators, wires and the dirty garbage cans. He found his tongue (thanks to Daddy!) and sticks it out frequently – usually when he’s being shy or just acting silly. He says “words” with ‘g’ and ‘n’ sounds now and tries to repeat me when I say “all done” after eating – and he gets pretty close too! He’s still just eating puree’d food and milk, but we’re slowly trying to introduce finger foods and trying to work on his sensitive gag reflex. Maybe he’s just a picky eater like his Mommy!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Spring Has Sprung – Kinda!
With all the nasty weather outside, and since it is technically Spring now, Ryne and I decided to have a Springtime photo shoot. OK, it was my idea and Ryne was just my helpless victim…er, I mean model. I dressed him up in short sleeve shirts and shorts and we had an indoor photo session. I took over 200 shots (so, maybe I went a little overboard) but here are some of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
He is adorable!! Looks like you are enjoying your "mommy time".
He doesn't look TOO traumatized over the photo shoot. Grandma would like some of these to update her photos at work.
I guess I better bring him some new books when I come in May.
Yay! You figured out how to let us click on the thumbnails to see bigger versions of the pictures! Now go back and do it to the other pictures you have so I can see some of those other ridiculously cool photos you took of Europe all close-up-like.
Hmmm...you're right! That's werid, because I didn't do anything different that I can remember. Must've been dumb luck!
Aunt Marty Says:
Awesome reading about the three of you! Love the photos and love the stories about Ryne. He is alot like Owen. Fun to hear about things that Owen will be doing soon!
It was great seeing your Dad about a month ago. he ended up being here when we had 8 inches of snow!!!!
Love,
Aunt Marty
So cute! ~D
Post a Comment