Yesterday Pehr came home from work and picked up Ryne and gave him a big hug. Then he said “Wow. That was the strangest thing. We were just looking at each other straight in the eye and it was like looking in the mirror!” We still aren’t sure who Ryne looks more like, it really varies depending on his expression. Sometimes he looks just like Pehr and then sometimes he looks more like me. But, up until yesterday Pehr has never seen any of himself in Ryne.
Ryne also takes after Pehr in his boyish roughness. Pehr had lots of stitches and was always getting hurt when he was younger. Yesterday Ryne bonked the side of his head on the door jam, leaving a small bruise and then tonight he hit his cheek right under his eye on the closet shelf. It’s becoming a weekly, and sometimes daily, occurrence these days. I never had any stitches, broken bones or anything. I’m not looking forward to those bumps and bruises! I guess boys will be boys!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I voted for Pehr in your poll.
Mark is falling so much these days that Bjorn is seriously nervous. I don't know what it is about these Lawson boys.
Post a Comment