Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nifty Thrifty: Free Sub!


Nifty Thrifty Tip: Free Sandwich From Subway!

Sign up online for Subway’s Sub Fan Club (click here) and receive a FREE 6” sandwich with the purchase of a 32 oz drink. Supposedly they’ll also email you special offers throughout the year and a birthday offer, but since I just signed up myself, I’m not sure what all the other stuff is. I know that Subway coupons are usually pretty easy to come by, but those are usually BOGO 6” sandwich with the purchase of a 32 oz drink. This is just a free sub, no need to buy another sandwich…only need to get the drink. And, honestly, how can anyone eat a sub without washing it down with something? Plus, Subway restaurants are currently running the Scrabble Instant Win promotion, so you’ll get a game piece on the 32 oz drink - we won a free cookie!

Nifty Hint: Create a free Yahoo or Hotmail account to use when signing up for all of these accounts. That way your main email Inbox doesn't get overloaded. Just make sure to check it often for your coupons and special offers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good ideas. I need to go back and re-read your tips and put some into action. ~D