
Flashback: OK, so this flashback is pretty recent – only going back 2 weeks! But, I forgot to post about it, so here goes… Right before we moved to Connecticut, Pehr’s Mom stopped at the German bakery in Phoenix and found Brezels. They’re these big, yummy, freshly baked pretzels and you put butter on the inside. We had them in Stuttgart and Pehr’s family always used to eat them when they lived in Germany. I didn’t get a picture of them while we were visiting Stuttgart, so I told my nephew and niece that they could be my models and pose for a picture with the Brezels. They were shy at first, but then they really got into the whole modeling thing. So, here’s a cute pic of them with the Brezels! Great job guys!
2 comments:
Cute pic. And, YUM! Those pretzels sound good.
Great picture, and so-o-o yummy!
Post a Comment