
The party was at one of Pehr's good friends and colleague's girlfriend's parent's house (if that makes sense)! We’ve never been to a more gorgeous house...yeah, it's valued at over $10 million and is huge - over 14,000 sq ft!
The house sits on Long Island Sound and because it was such a clear day, we got to check out their amazing views of NYC in the distance. I imagine the skyline at night is beautiful! (Hint: click my photos to view full-size).
We did end up going for a dip in the pool - and Ryne had a great time so I'm glad he was feeling better! He also had fun on the inflatable slide (weeeeeeee)!
Pehr played horseshoes and lawn volleyball. Here's a shot of my hubby in action!
It was such a great day! We met some very nice people and there were even some other kiddos there. Now we're home and we're pooped...a day in the sun will do that to you!








3 comments:
Wow, that's a beautiful castle (I mean, um house!). Glad you had a fun day! ~D
I'm glad you were able to go and have a good time. I know you guys will make a ton of friends there.
HOLY MOLY!
What a house.
Looks like so much fun!
We would have loved to crash this get together. :0)
Post a Comment