Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Over the Rainbow

On Tuesday evening, Ryne and I went for a walk while Pehr worked out. Going out for a "walk" these days means going down and then back up the big hill that leads to the hotel and then doing laps around the parking lot since there aren't any sidewalks. Anyway, we walked outside and I smelled rain, which was weird because it was really sunny. I looked up and right there in front of us was a beautiful rainbow. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me - but, alas I did have my camera phone! So, pardon the quality of the picture.


Rainbows are amazing to me. I understand the science behind them, but they amaze me nonetheless...a special gift from above for sure. I gazed up at it, and clear as day I could see the spectrum of colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple - WOW!

Have you ever heard the version of "Over the Rainbow" by IZ? If you haven't, you definitely need to check it out. It's one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love rainbows! Your phone takes darn good photos! Listen to that song by Cliff Richard. His version is better! ~D